Saturday, November 11, 2006

My AdWords Campaign

I started running my first Adwords campaign a little over a week ago and it has been enlightening.  I have worked with adsense for quite some time now and I had forgotten how confusing it seemed in the very beginning when I did not know anything about it.

With Adwords I at least understand how adsense works, but getting the campaigns setup and running have definitely been a challenge.  I am finding that I am learning a great deal about Search Engine Optimization and keyword analysis.  I thought I understood these fairly well until I launched my program with adwords.

Now I do think that Google's interface for adwords is a bit more complicated than it needs to be but mostly I am just learning the ropes.

Here are two great tools from Yahoo! that will help you with Google's adwords.

View Bids Tool from Overture (owned by Yahoo!)

Keyword Selector Tool from Overture

 

No comments: