Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fishfinders and other Marine Electronics

And now a word from our sponsors, NorthEastMarineElectronics.com

Next to loving to write, I am a technology lover and possibly a guru.  I like any type of technology that makes my life easier or more interesting.  I like to fish, but I just do not have the amount of time I used to when I was a kid to spend time on the water and get a good feel for when and where the fish are biting.

Fortunately our sponsor NorthEastMarineElectronics.com recently provided a release detailing their great Marine electronics products including GPS systems, radar, chart plotters and Fishfinders!

Their gadgets can help even a super part time fisherman like myself enjoy the sport and my time on the water even though my time available to spend on the water is too short.

No comments: