Friday, February 09, 2007

Dreaming of a Florida Vacation

Its been a long hard week.  I have been putting in 20-30 hours a day one several different projects.  Its Friday evening close to 10 PM. I had about 3 and a half hours of sleep last night and all I can think about when I close my eyes is packing up the kids and renting a Vacation homes near Disney.

Our sponsor OrlandoVacations provided me with a copy of their press release this week.  There are many aspects of the release that I just can shake from my mind.  Driving to the beach, walking in the sand, chasing the kids in the Gulf of Mexico waters.  Running the kids through Disney World and seeing the looks on their faces when they see Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.  Swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Cove or catching the shoes at Sea World.  It also sounds terrific at this point. Now its time to act and quit writi . . .

No comments: