Friday, February 02, 2007

Sitemap Generation Tool

I have been negligent on updating my Sitemaps on several sites.  Most of my blogs are done automatically as the sitemap is the feed.

The problem (or my laziness stems from) the fact that I have been migrating computers and had not yet pulled in my super duper Sitemap Generation tool.

I use GSiteCrawler.  They offer a free tool for download.  It will crawl your entire domain and search out your files and you can select which pages to include or not include.  Then it will generate a sitemap for Google or Yahoo depending on who you are trying to please.  Then you can upload those files to your website or to Yahoo.

It can also help you generate an actual HTML sitemap or an RSS feed or more.

Oh and did I mention that its Free!

No comments: