Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Exodus 3000 Break

I needed a break from blogging and web work today, and received an email from Exodus 3000.  They were running a good promo today.

I hopped in and learned that I had won like 4000 over the last month just sitting there.  :)

I also won some free moves.  I logged in an played for 20 minutes, and won 500 md from attacks and several thousand dollars from other activities including the find of 7,000 in md cards!

So I made quite a bit of advances, but the cool thing is that they have done a number of things to improve the game system.

If you are unfamiliar with Exodus3000, its basically an online game, kind of like risk or stratego maybe.  You search for various things and earn martian dollars.  Those martian dollars can be converted to real cash whenever you want to cash out of the game and start over!

No comments: