Friday, February 29, 2008

Adsense Stats Plugin is Not Evil

adsense-earnings-are-not-evil

This struck me as funny.  Lots of people talk about Google as being an evil company.  So when my Adsense stat tracker plugin for Firefox gave me the number of the beast I had to chuckle.

Regardless on what your take on Google or the Beast is for that matter, this plugin is definitely not evil.  Its probably one of the most useful plugins that I have from Firefox not counting various SEO plugin tools.

If you are not yet using it, you can pick it up over at mozilla, or go directly to the Mozilla page for adsense notifier here.

Now, that I'm done joking around, I have to try and get some bugs out of my mobile router, that has been up and down all day today.  Routers are definitely evil!

No comments: