Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Logo Design Video Test Drive with LogoYes

Today, I'm test driving a free logo design creation site.  Well its a free sample, and if you like what you get, the rates for logos and business cards appear relatively reasonable.

If you are graphically inclined, you can also build your own logo and load it up.

I do like the business card templates that are eventually presented with the trial.  In the past, I've tried business card templates that come free with Microsoft Publisher which I was less than enthusiastic about.  I've also used Photoshop and Illustrator for business cards, which are typically too much work.

I've tried online sites before, but have found that their free layouts are too generic and too many people use the same recycled templates, so its best to find something relatively unique.

Here's one example of the card that I made

logoyes-businesscard

No comments: