Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blog Yourself Around the World

When I first started blogging, I really didn't know what I was getting myself into.  I thought I'd just experiment around, do a little writing and maybe learn something about web design and the internet along the way.  I even thought I might make some money from Adsense too!

Well, I have accomplished all of those things and then some, but it is starting to look like I could pick up an assignment that will actually take me out of this country, blogging in foreign lands.  I'm not sure if that will happen yet, but it does look more and more likely.

So as I prepare to become and international blogger, I guess I'll have to figure out how to blog abroad.  I'll need lots of electric and wireless adapters, a passport, and who knows what else.

Probably have to brush up on my foreign language skills as well.  My Korean and French are both very rusty.  I might even try and boost my Spanish and Italian while I'm at it.  Anyway, will see what happens next!

No comments: