Sunday, June 24, 2007

Using Your Blog to Increase Property Values in your Neighborhood

This week I am engaging in a little free advertising campaign for my neighborhood.  I am covering in this article a home for sale a couple blocks away.  I went and toured the home thise weekend during an open house and it has been remodeled throughout.  In Georgia they do not provide square footage numbers, but I'd guesstimate the square footage at somewhere between 2,200 and 2,600 sq ft, plus a 2 car garage and 2 cover decks (one screened in and one open air).  They have done a lot of work remodeling the inside, the outside was in decent shape although someone with a green thumb could do even more with the landscaping.

As I see it by covering this home, I am helping the home sell, just a bit more than it would on its own and that's good for overall property values where I live.

Here is a Link to Homes for Sale in River Bridge, Lawrenceville, Georgia $210,000 for this particular home.

I will keep you posted on how this campaign goes and how the house does.  Typically text link advertising provides a boost over the long run, but does not always provide a significant up front lift.  I am testing to see how much lift I can provide in the sale of this home located in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

No comments: