Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Adsense For Idiots adding Audio downloads

I received my Tapco Mix.100 Ultra-Compact 10-Channel Mixer earlier this week.

Later this week, I'm going to start getting my Studio assembled (Pictures to come).  I've looked into running a  Text to Speech program for the audio version of our blog and I've seen some promising tools, but like the idea of giving my readers my actual voice a spin and if nothing else making it a little easier to pick up on some trends from this blog.

As I do this, I'll walk you through the world of monetizing a Podcast with Adsense as well as with several other revenue generating models.

I can't wait to get started and I can't wait to expand out the reach of this blog to communicate with more people wherever they happen to be! 

No comments: