Friday, November 10, 2006

Where to go to spend that Adsense Money?

OK, so let's say you've been blogging and blogging all year long and you've earned a nice little nest egg of money (don't tell me how much its against the Google TOS!)

You should consider taking a trip down to Florida to the tourist meca of the world.  That's right I am talking about an Orlando vacation.  You've got Disney World and Sea World and Discovery Cover and Bush Gardens and you name it.  Great hotels and more.  I just read the web release in the link above and learned the interesting fact that Orlando has more top rated golf courses within 40 minutes than anywhere else in Florida.

I used to live in Boca Raton and that surprises me even!  It shouldn't though because whenever we went on vacation we went north to Orlando too.  :)

No comments: