Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Blog Mirror Up and Running!

I setup a new blog mirror tonight.  I had worked on this one for several weeks back in December and kept running into a few CSS issues.  I had just developed a mental block I guess or maybe I just needed to learn some additional javascrypt.  Plus, I ultimately scrapped the original layout inherited from blogger and went instead with a three collumn design of my own.

You can see the resulting mirror at There's Something About Harry or you can see the original blog that is being mirrored at There's Something About Harry.  :)

I have seen a new thing starting to pop up.  Some YouTube videos are not translating in the mirror, but I think this is just a simple feed issue.

Regardless the mirrors are delivering excellent results and I can't wait to open up the beta to all comers!

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: