Friday, February 15, 2008

Get Paid to Write Book abstracts - Shvoong

These days it seems that paid to blog companies pop up about every 2 weeks if not faster.  The latest one that I have seen is Shvoong.

shvoong

I actually found this one here on this site when I was reviewing my adsense placements to insure that I did not have any turkeys on the site (no I did not click the ad myself, but I did type the url in manualy to check them out).

I am not likely to sign up for this service as I have more than enough copy writing work to last me a life time not to mention books, scripts and more.

However, if you are interested in writing abstracts about books on someone else's site, this could be the gig for you.

shvoong2

To sign up you will need the following code 52506

For those of you that are tired of writing blog articles about patch cables and colon cleansing products or russian brides or something this might be a nice change of pace.  If you give it a try, let me know how it works.  I'd love to feature you in an interview (text, phone or video chat).

No comments: