Monday, March 05, 2007

Search Marketing Standard

Today, I received my Spring 2007 copy of Search Marketing Standard.  This handy magazine targets search marketing provides some great articles.  You can subscribe or get more information from www.searchmarketingstandard.com.

The interesting thing about this magazine is that it's a magazine.  A company that specializes in teaching people about search engine marketing is using a physical magazine to distribute information when they could send you to their website.  It's rather unique but it actually works.

I look forward are receiving this magazine and unfortunately it doesn't come out often enough.  I suspect it might actually be a market out there for people that offer blogs or other websites that could offer a print on demand magazine service as opposed to a book service like Lulu.com.

Regardless, I would definitely recommend this magazine and this website.  They offer some very useful information.

No comments: